In order to continue to offer a positive experience for guests and to provide a simple process for coming and going, Seaside will implement an easily accessible summer parking amenity — an optional valet service.
For convenience, PM Valet will park Seaside customers’ vehicles for them. Guests will be able to drive into Central Square and park on their own, or have someone park their car immediately, rather than search for a parking space during heavy traffic times. The valet service option will allow visitors to spend less time parking when wanting to dine or shop during peak times.
A valet podium will be centrally located in front of the ATM Kiosk in Central Square between The Art of Simple and Sundog Books. Guests choosing to use the valet service will receive two hours complimentary with a validated ticket and a merchant receipt. With no validation, the fee is $5 per vehicle for the first two hours and $5 every two hours thereafter.
Valet services will be offered on the following dates:
• Memorial Day, May 24-27, and 4th of July week, July 4-7
• Each Wednesday in June, July and the first two Wednesdays in August
• Each weekend in June and July (Friday-Sunday) and the first two weekends in August
Valet services will operate at the following times:
• Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Friday-Sunday, 8 a.m. to midnight
• Holidays, 8 a.m. to midnight
Seaside merchants will also offer extended seasonal hours, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. for dining and shopping beginning Memorial Day weekend through Aug. 15.