FREEPORT — Walton County Fire Rescue crews extinguished a blaze in a residential camper on North Street in a quick four minutes Tuesday night.

Firefighters and paramedics responded to 91 North St. after a 10:15 p.m. 911 call. The arrived to find smoke and flames coming from inside the camper, according to a news release. Firefighters extinguished the blaze in just a few minutes. 

No one was in the camper and no injuries were reported.

“These men and women train tirelessly for situations like this and it shows,” Walton County Fire Chief Russell Beaty said. “Their quick action stopped the fire from completely disintegrating the camper and spreading to nearby homes.”

The State Fire Marshal’s Office determined an electrical problem with a lamp in the camper ignited the fire.