“Trivia Fun” with Wilson Casey, Guinness World Record Holder from Woodruff, S.C., is published in more than 500 newspapers across the country. Comments, questions or suggestions? WC@TriviaGuy.com
1. Today’s Memorial Day honors our soldiers who died while serving, while which “Day” honors all U.S. military veterans?
Presidents, Service, Independence, Veterans
2. By congressional law at what time today are all Americans required to stop what they are doing in remembrance and honor?
10 a.m., Noon, 3 p.m., 6 p.m.
3. Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, Virginia, contains the remains of more than how many people?
50,000; 100,000; 400,000; 620,000
4. On Memorial Day, the flag is supposed to be flown at half-staff until ...?
Mid-morning, Noon, Sunset, Midnight
5. When did Congress pass the above referred remembrance law?
1973, 1984, 1996, 2000
6. During which war were the most American lives lost?
World War I, Gulf, World War II, Civil
ANSWERS: 1. Veterans, 2. 3 p.m., 3. 400,000; 4. Noon, 5. 2000, 6. Civil