FREEPORT — A house fire Saturday night damaged a house and threatened an occupied camper trailer on the property. 

Crews from Walton County Fire Rescue were called to Shangrila Lane southeast of Freeport about 9:15 p.m., according to a press release from the fire department.

When firefighters and sheriff's deputies arrived, they found part of the home in flames, the press release said. The blaze also endangered a trailer near the house.

Firefighters extinguished the flames in about 23 minutes and saved the camper. No one was injured.

The fire was believed to have been started by a generator that was supplying electricity to the camper, the release said.