Nobody was injured in the blaze, which started in a back room, possibly because of an electrical problem.

BRUCE — Walton County Fire Rescue responded to a fire Friday after a neighbor reported seeing flames coming from a nearby mobile home.


At 9:18 a.m. Walton County firefighters and sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to the home on County Road 3280 in Bruce at 9:18 a.m.


The caller said told dispatchers he did not know whether anyone was inside the burning home next door, according to a press release from the Walton County Sheriff’s Office.


Firefighters arrived to find flames consuming the single-wide mobile home, but had the blaze under control within minutes, the press release said.


There was no one home at the time.


An electrical problem in a room that had been added to the rear of the home was believed to have sparked the fire.